Day School Course ID: C2340169
Natural Pamper Products
Start date: 23/06/2018 End date: 23/06/2018
Day(s)/time(s): Sat 09:30 – 15:30
Number of sessions: 1 Hours per session: 6
Tutor Caroline Hughes
Fee: £18.00 or Free if you are in receipt of an income related benefit (only SFA funded)
Venue: Beeston Community Resource Centre, 74 Middle Street, Beeston, Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG9 2AR
Grow and recognise herbs and discover their uses to create your own natural pamper products.
Learners will be able to find and recognise herbs and discover their uses to create their own
The course will enable learners to recognise plants and to discover herb varieties.
They will be able to use plants safely and measure correct quantities in recipes
Pamper products will include moisturisers, pot pourris, bath bombs and soaps.
Do I need any particular skills or experience?
– No skills or experience needed
– This course is for beginners
– This course is suitable for beginners and improvers
What else do I need to know? Is there anything I need to bring?
– Gardening gloves would be useful and learners should wear old clothes. If they would prefer to
kneel on a pad please bring something along.
Pre-course work, reading and information sources
– No pre reading is required but research on the subject on the internet or in the library may be helpful
Register your interest with Betty on 0115 9222 627- Enrolments on the day