Fees for Courses
The Full fee for a 10 week duration class is £65.00 Other course fees may vary dependant on the duration (Discounted fee £58.50)
Multiple Course Discount
If you are a full fee payer and attend two or more courses at the same time you will receive a discount on the second course. The full fee is payable for the longest course.
If you receive benefits any of the benefits below you will not pay a course fee:
- Job seekers Allowance ( Income or Contribution based)
- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Working Tax Credit, with a gross household income below £15,276 a year
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Benefit (But not Council Tax discounts)
- Pension Guarantee Credit only
- Asylum seekers in receipt of a letter from Asylum support (AS) and who have been in the UK legally for Six months.
- If you are an unwaged dependant (as defined by Job Centre Plus) of someone who receives the income-related benefits listed will not pay a fee
Please bring evidence of your benefit and status to the first class